How To: Locate and download PostgreSQL client libraries for ArcGIS
These instructions provided explain how to locate and download PostgreSQL client libraries from My Esri.
- Navigate to My Esri, and log in.
- Click the My Organizations tab.
- Click Downloads.
- Under the Products menu, find the respective version of ArcGIS for Desktop, and click the View Downloads button.
- Scroll down to the Database Support Files section.
- Find the PostgreSQL client libraries for the respective version of PostgreSQL.
- Click the Download button.
Last Published: 7/11/2019
Article ID: 000012190
Software: Legacy Products