FAQ: Does ArcGIS Online support joins and relates?
Does ArcGIS Online support joins and relates?
Yes, the join and relate functionality is currently available in ArcGIS Online.
The Join function has been implemented in the December 2016 release of ArcGIS Online. Refer to the following documentation for more details: Join Features.
If a layer contains related records, the attributes can be edited by users with the correct privileges, as explained in the following ArcGIS Online help page: Edit attributes and related records. These related records are represented as columns with italicized headers on the right side of the attribute table as shown in the image below:
- ArcGIS Blog: What's New in ArcGIS Online (December 2016)
- ArcGIS Ideas: Performing attribute table joins in ArcGIS Online
- ArcGIS Online Help: Show related data
- ArcGIS Online Issues Addressed List - December 2016 Release
- FAQ: Is it possible to join point features with drive time polygons in the Business Analyst web app?