Enterprise GIS Case Studies
Enterprise GIS involves transforming and integrating the business practices of many departments around a common integrated vision and associated data model. We have provided some examples of organizations that have successfully implemented an enterprise GIS.
See the latest case studies at http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/arcsde/about/case-studies.html.
Updated 6/17/04: Updated link above.
- City of Portland, Oregon Case Study - PDF - 448 kb
- City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Case Study - PDF - 1281 kb
- Municipality of Anchorage, Alaska Case Study - PDF - 1644 kb
- State of Utah Case Study - PDF - 506 kb
- St. Johns River Water Management District Case Study - PDF - 544 kb
- City of Anaheim Case Study - PDF - 194 kb
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App