ArcGIS Collector (Windows)
Release date: June 30, 2020
Support status: General Availability
June 2020–Next release
|Create a case||not included|
|Phone and chat||not included|
|Online support resources|
|Software updates and patches||not included|
|Software hotfixes||not included||not included|
|New environment certifications||not included|
Multiple version table
|20.0.1||June 30, 2020||Jun 30, 2020-Next Release|
|18.0.2||December 19, 2018||Dec 19, 2018-Jun 30, 2020|
June 30, 2020
|18.0.1||March 12, 2018||Mar 12, 2018-Dec 19, 2018|
December 19, 2018
|17.0.3||September 25, 2017||Sep 25, 2017-Mar 12, 2018|
March 12, 2018
We skipped release 17.0.2 to keep the version numbering consistent between the iOS, Android, and Windows platform.
|17.0.1||June 09, 2017||Jun 01, 2017-Sep 01, 2017|
September 25, 2017
Additional product notes
- All service packs, patches, and hot fixes that are available for a particular version have the same support status as the version they address.
- Dates listed in a support column indicate when the product entered that support level.
- The version of the application that is currently available in the Windows store has general availability. All previous versions are retired and rollback to a previous version is not supported.
- Technical support for Collector is provided in accordance with user’s ArcGIS Online for Organizations subscription or Portal for ArcGIS.
- Get information on the latest release of Collector.
Get more assistance
Browse our mobile support app on your smartphone or speak to one of our specialists. There are a variety of ways we can assist you.
Access Esri’s industry-leading support
Esri Support App
Manage cases directly from your phone
Get help from ArcGIS Analysts