Patches and updates
ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 for (Desktop, Engine, Server) Licensed Network Layer Patch
Esri® announces the ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 for (Desktop, Engine, Server) Licensed Network Layer Patch. This patch addresses several issues with licensed network datasets. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM089803 - Click on Directions while routing with the licensed data causes a crash.
- NIM090776 - Licensed network datasets do not work properly when data licenses for large geographic areas are installed.
- NIM090869 - Performing an identify crashes with licensed compress network data.
SFLLayerUI.dll (Desktop ONLY)
System Administrators: A technical paper is available that discusses the enterprise deployment of ArcGIS 10.1 setups using Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and Group Policy, including additional system requirements, suggestions, known issues, and Microsoft Software Installation (MSI) command line parameters. Deployment in a lockdown environment is also covered. ArcGIS 10.1 Enterprise Deployment.
ArcGIS 10.1 Service Pack 1 for Desktop, Engine, Server must be installed before you can install this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
Checksum ArcGIS for Desktop ArcGIS-101SP1-DT-LNL-Patch.msp 327B396D44BF5396ADD6BD23560EEC54 ArcGIS for Engine ArcGIS-101SP1-E-LNL-Patch.msp 484EA5710E31C65C2A33014C7DA7A732 ArcGIS for Server ArcGIS-101SP1-S-LNL-Patch-B.msp 783168693651AB53A3C58FAF59431CB3
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-101SP1-<Product>-LNL-Patch.msp to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Patch installation, you can start the Patch installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-101SP1-<Product>-LNL-Patch.msp
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
August 2,2013 - This patch will be included in the next available Service Pack or Major Release.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.