No, the Spatial Adjustment toolbar is not available in ArcGIS Pro. As an alternative, use the Transform tool. The Transform tool uses displacement links to perform geometric transformations. The procedure and output are similar to the Spatial Adjustment toolbar in ArcMap. Refer to ArcGIS Pro: Transform features for more information.
- In ArcGIS Pro, on the ribbon, navigate to Edit.
- Under Edit, on the Manage Edits tab, select No Topology.
- Under Edit, navigate to the Features tab and select Modify to bring up the Modify Features pane.
- In the Modify Features pane, under All Tools, expand Alignment > Transform.
- In the Transform pane, under Selected features, select the feature layer for transformation.
- Under Transformation Method, click the drop-down arrow and choose a transformation method. In this example, Similarity is selected.
- Under Transform, navigate to Links, and select Add new links.
- Draw two-point displacement links defining the origin and destination paths. In this example, three displacement links are drawn. Click Transform on the bottom-right of the Transform pane.
The image shows the polygon is successfully transformed.