How To: Add the ArcGIS Field Maps mobile app as a registered application to ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1 or newer
The ArcGIS Field Maps mobile app is registered and supported with an ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1 deployment and higher. If working with ArcGIS Enterprise versions 10.6.1 to 10.8, the following procedure is required to add ArcGIS Field Maps as a registered application within an ArcGIS Enterprise deployment.
Use the following steps to add ArcGIS Field Maps as a registered app to an ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1 deployment and later:
- Open the ArcGIS Portal Directory and log in as a member with administrative privileges. The URL format is:
- Navigate to the administrative member’s content.
Note: The URL below must be manually typed into the address bar and cannot be accessed by clicking through the Sharing/REST web interface. In the following URL, [username] should be replaced with the aforementioned administrative member.
- Under Supported Operations, choose Add Item.
- In the Add Item form, enter:
- Title: ArcGIS Field Maps
- Type: Application
- Type Keywords: Application
- Tags: ArcGIS Field Maps
- Click Add Item.
- On the User Item page, under Supported Operations, click Share Item.
- On the Share Item page, set Share with Everyone to True, click Share Item.
- On the User Item page, select and copy the ID value.
- Under Related Operations, click Register App.
- On the Register App page, enter:
- Item ID: This is the ID copied in step 8.
- App Type: Select multiple from the drop-down.
- Redirect URIs: This value allows the successful authentication response to be sent to the portal URL. Enter the following:
- Click Register App. The Registered App page displays the App ID.
- On the Registered App page, copy the App ID value.
- Open the ArcGIS Portal Administrator Directory and log in as a member with administrative privileges. The URL format is:
- Navigate to Home > Security > OAuth > Change App ID.
- On the Change App ID page, enter the following:
- Current App ID: This is the App ID copied in step 12.
- New App ID: Enter fieldmaps
- Click Change App ID.
- ArcGIS Field Maps: Requirements
- ArcGIS Enterprise: What is ArcGIS Enterprise?
- How To: Install the ArcGIS Field Maps web app for Portal for ArcGIS 10.8.1
- ArcGIS Blog: What's New in ArcGIS Field Maps (December 2020)
Last Published: 4/7/2021
Article ID: 000024488
Software: Portal for ArcGIS 10.8.1, 10.8, 10.7.1, 10.7, 10.6.1, 10.6