FAQ: Is it possible to display LAZ files in ArcGIS Pro?
Is it possible to display LAZ files in ArcGIS Pro?
Unlike LAS (.las) files, LAZ (.laz) files cannot be opened or added directly to ArcGIS Pro to display point cloud data on a map. However, it is possible to convert the LAZ files to LAS datasets to display on the map. Use the Convert LAS tool to convert the LAZ file to a LAS dataset, and fill in the tool parameters as required. Refer to Convert LAS for more information on the tool.
- ArcGIS Pro: Create an Esri Spatial ETL tool
- ArcGIS Pro: Use lidar in ArcGIS Pro
- ArcGIS Pro: Create a scene layer
- ArcGIS Pro: Point cloud scene layer
- ArcGIS Pro: Create Scene Layer Package
- ArcGIS Pro: Share Package
- ArcGIS Pro: What's new in ArcGIS Pro 2.1
- How To: Open LAZ files in ArcMap