AppStudio for ArcGIS 5.5
Release date: February 28, 2023
Support status: General Availability
Feb 2023-Feb 2025
February 1, 2025
|Create a case||not included|
|Phone and chat||not included|
|Online support resources|
|Software updates and patches||not included||not included|
|Software hotfixes||not included||not included|
|New environment certifications||not included||not included|
Multiple version table
|5.5||February 28, 2023||Feb 2023-Feb 2025||-||February 1, 2025||ArcGIS AppStudio 5.5 is a long-term-support (LTS) release and the last release of the product. The AppStudio product will be retired on February 1st, 2025.|
|5.4||June 28, 2022||Jun 2022-Feb 2023||Mar 2023-Feb 2024||March 01, 2024||-|
|5.3||March 02, 2022||Mar 2022–Jun 2022||Jun 2022–Jun 2023||July 01, 2023||-|
|5.2||November 18, 2021||Nov 2021–Mar 2022||Mar 2022–Mar 2023||April 01, 2023||-|
|5.1||July 12, 2021||Jul 2021–Nov 2021||Nov 2021–Nov 2022||December 01, 2022||-|
|5.0||April 14, 2021||Apr 2021–Jul 2021||Jul 2021–Jul 2022||August 01, 2022||-|
|4.4||December 16, 2020||Dec 2020–Apr 2021||Apr 2021–Apr 2022||May 01, 2022||-|
|4.3||September 21, 2020||Sep 2020–Dec 2020||Dec 2020–Dec 2021||January 01, 2022||-|
|4.2||February 21, 2020||Feb 2020–Sep 2020||Sep 2020–Sep 2021||September 22, 2021||-|
|4.1||November 21, 2019||Nov 2019 - Feb 2020||Feb 2020–Feb 2021||March 01, 2021||-|
|4.0||August 27, 2019||Aug 2019–Nov 2019||Nov 2019–Nov 2020||December 01, 2020||-|
|3.3||April 18, 2019||Apr 2019–Aug 2019||Aug 2019–Aug 2020||September 01, 2020||-|
|3.2||December 17, 2018||Dec 2018–Apr 2019||Apr 2019–Mar 2020||April 01, 2020||-|
|3.1||September 17, 2018||Sep 2018–Dec 2018||Jan 2019–Dec 2019||January 01, 2020||-|
|3.0||April 19, 2018||Apr 2018–Sep 2018||Sep 2018–Aug 2019||September 01, 2019|
|2.1||November 03, 2017||Nov 2017–Apr 2018||Apr 2018–Mar 2019||April 01, 2019||-|
|2.0||June 30, 2017||Jun 2017–Nov 2017||Nov 2017–Oct 2018||November 01, 2018||-|
|1.4||March 03, 2017||Mar 2017–Jun 2017||Jul 2017–Jun 2018||July 01, 2018||-|
|1.3||November 30, 2016||Nov 2016–Mar 2017||Mar 2017–Mar 2018||April 01, 2018||-|
|1.2||June 22, 2016||Jun 2016–Nov 2016||Dec 2016–Nov 2017||December 01, 2017||-|
|1.1||March 03, 2016||Mar 2016–Jun 2016||Jul 2016–Jun 2017||July 01, 2017||-|
|1.0||December 10, 2015||Dec 2015–Mar 2016||Apr 2016–Mar 2017||April 01, 2017||-|
Product Life Cycle Policy notes
The Product Life Cycle Support Policy is designed to help communicate to Esri users the technical support resources that are available during a product's life span and provide advanced notification of planned changes to available support options. Read more about this in our Product Life Cycle Support Policy.
ArcGIS AppStudio notes
- Find more resources and information on the latest release of ArcGIS AppStudio on this page.
- Technical support by phone is available for the customers who have an ArcGIS AppStudio license.
- While ArcGIS AppStudio will be released in conjunction with the ArcGIS system, it may also have releases independent of ArcGIS software releases. It is strongly encouraged to always use the latest version available.
- Dates listed in a support column indicate when the product entered that support level.
ArcGIS AppStudio Player notes
- Find information on the latest release of ArcGIS AppStudio Player on this page.
- While ArcGIS AppStudio Player will be released in conjunction with the ArcGIS system, it may also have releases independent of ArcGIS software releases. It is strongly encouraged to always use the latest version available.
- ArcGIS AppStudio Player has only two life cycle phases: General availability and retired. The version of the application that is currently available has general availability; all previous versions are retired. The version in the general availability phase will move to the retired phase upon the next release of the product.
Get more assistance
Browse our mobile support app on your smartphone or speak to one of our specialists. There are a variety of ways we can assist you.
Access Esri’s industry-leading support
Esri Support App
Manage cases directly from your phone
Get help from ArcGIS Analysts