Patches and updates
PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3 Nautical Solution Service Pack 2
Along with the issues addressed, see the "What's new in PLTS for ArcGIS Nautical Solution" help topic for more information.
ESRI® is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3 Nautical Solution Service Pack 2. We recommend that customers download and install this service pack at their earliest convenience. This service pack upgrades PLTS for ArcGIS Nautical Solution to version 188.8.131.52 and includes all changes from service pack 1.
NOTE: You must install PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3 Foundation Service Pack 1 before installing Nautical Solution 9.3 Service Pack 2.
NOTE: You must install PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3 Foundation Service Pack 1 Patch 1 before installing Nautical Solution 9.3 Service Pack 2. Download the patch zip and double click the executable to install.
- 34035Implement—Writing instance and data model version information to the wrong product's CDR tables
- 35393Apply Changes – Nis edits remain verified after changes have been applied to the product
- 36052Feature class SpatialAttributesL is missing attribute IS_DELETE
- 36780Product Refresher—Orphan relationships were not getting cleaned up properly
- 37153Update Instance periodically hanging
- 37403 Unable to use Nautical tools when Production Database is defined
- 37415Product Refresher—Unable to group soundings in a conflict version
- 37663Append Soundings—Soundings that are in an existing group will not append to another existing group when modified
- 37710 Check for CDR owner property before Populate runs
- 37894 DSNM field not populated for VE, VC link in SREL table
- 37928Receiving a SQL Server error when checking out a product
- 38163Geodatabase to S-57 - Physically deleting Slave not triggering update of Master's FFPT on export
- 38178Nautical Post - Features not deleted in the NIS, but get deleted on product when using Delete with Reason
- 38182Geodatabase to S-57 - Export failing on a deleted feature when a historical version of that feature is not found
- 38250ArcMap not closing cleanly
- 38536SCAMIN—Soundings not set correctly for M_CSCL objects
- 38713Extraction settings and replica filters are not being set correctly
- 38915Depth contours erroneously deleted when ER created
- New NAUTICAL_AML_TEMPLATE_V93000200_GX.XML
- New NAUTICAL_CHART_TEMPLATE_V93000200_GX.XML
- New NAUTICAL_NIS_TEMPLATE_V93000200_GX.XML
- New NAUTICAL_PRODUCT_LIBRARY_V93000200_GX.XML
- New NAUTICAL_TEMPLATE_V93000200_GX.XML
- Replace what_s_new_in_plts_for_arcgis_colon_nautical_solution.chm
- Replace what_s_new_in_plts_for_arcgis_colon_nautical_solution.lif
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Nautical.DesktopNET.dll
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Nautical.S57DesktopNET.dll
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Nautical.S57Dms.dll
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Nautical.S57Publisher.dll
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Nautical.Desktop.dlll
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Nautical.Engine.dll
- Replace esriNauticalDesktop.olb
- Replace esriNauticalEngine.olb
- Replace NauticalDesktopCore.dll
- Replace NauticalEngineCore.dll
- Replace NauticalVB.dll
- Replace PLTSs58CNTValidation.dll
- Replace ResNauticalVB.dll
- Replace S57FileCore.dll
- Replace S57Library.dll
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Nautical.S57ExchangeSet.exe
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Nautical.DesktopNET.pdb
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Nautical.S57Dms.pdb
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Nautical.S57ExchangeSet.pdb
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Nautical.S57Publisher.pdb
- Replace esriNauticalDesktop.pdb
- Replace esriNauticalEngine.pdb
- Replace NauticalDesktopCore.pdb
- Replace NauticalEngineCore.pdb
- Replace S57FileCore.pdb
- Replace S57Library.pdb
- Replace PLTSNautical_RegAsm.bat
- Replace PLTSNautical_UnRegAsm.bat
- Replace Nautical Settings.xml
- Replace NauticalVB.reg
- Replace PLTSs58CNTValidation.reg
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Copy the service pack to a local folder.
- Double-click the PLTSNautical93SP2.msp file and follow the installation instructions.
Note:The service pack can be run from the command line using the following syntax:
C:\>msiexec.exe /p path\.msp
Example: C:>\msiexec.exe /p C:\temp\PLTSNautical93SP2.msp
An article on command line installations can be found on the ESRI support site at:
HowTo: Install a .msp file that is not recognized as a patch file
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.
PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3 Nautical Solution Service Pack 2 - MSP - 90662 kb
PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3 Foundation Service Pack 1 Patch 1 - ZIP - 5821 kb