The instructions provided describe how to convert a polygon Z geometry to a polygon geometry shapefile. This procedure removes Z values from the output.
- Open the Feature Class to Feature Class geoprocessing tool.
- In Catalog, expand the folder Toolboxes > System Toolboxes > Conversion Tools.tbx > To Geodatabase > Feature Class to Feature Class.
- Click the Environments button to access the Environment Settings dialog.
- Expand Z Values and set the Output has Z Values to Disabled.
- Click OK to return to the Feature Class to Feature Class tool.
- Fill in the other required fields and click OK.