How To: Convert a Polygon Z geometry to a Polygon geometry shapefile
The instructions provided describe how to convert a Polygon Z geometry to a Polygon geometry shapefile.
- Open the Feature Class to Feature Class tool (double-click).
In ArcCatalog, expand the folder Toolboxes > System Toolboxes > Conversion Tools.tbx > To Geodatabase > Feature Class to Feature Class.
- Click the Environments button to access the Environment Settings.
- Expand Z Values and set the 'Output has Z Values' to Disabled.
- Click OK to return to the Feature Class to Feature Class tool.
- Fill in the other required fields and click OK.
Article ID: 000012075
Software: ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced 10.1, 10.2, 10.2.1, 10.2.2 ArcGIS for Desktop Basic 10.1, 10.2, 10.2.1, 10.2.2 ArcGIS for Desktop Standard 10.1, 10.2, 10.2.1, 10.2.2