|已提交||Jul 26, 2010|
|Modified||Jun 11, 2020|
|应用于||ArcGIS for Desktop|
The unit of the projection has changed from feet to meters for TIFF images.
1. Export the TIFF to new TIFF image.
2. Navigate to windows explorer where the exported TIFF image is stored and delete the world file associated with it.
3. Use the Export raster world File tool and extract the world file for the exported TIFF.
4. In ArcMap 10, in the main menu choose customize > ArcMap options > Raster > check the Use world file to define the coordinate system.
5. Now bring the exported TIFF image into ArcMap 10, it is displayed correctly and the units are also correct in feet.