|Submitted||Jun 14, 2010|
|Modified||Jun 11, 2020|
|Applies To||ArcGIS for Desktop|
|Server Platform||Windows XP|
|Client Platform||Windows XP|
|Status||In Product Plan|
The repeat label option that can be set in the Label Position Tab in the Placement Properties dialog box is not taking effect for newly created features.
- After creating new line features, edit the annotation feature class and copy and paste the annotation that didn't repeat, placing it manually where desired along the new line.
- Use the append.
1. Before creating new line features, uncheck the annotation feature class in the Table of Contents and reenable the dynamic labeling for the line layer.
2. Start an edit session and add the new features. Save and stop editing.
3. Select the newly created line features.
4. Make sure you are at the same map scale the annotation feature class was originally created at.
5. Right-click on the line layer and select Convert labels to annotation.
6. In the 'Create Annotation For', select 'Selected Features'.
7. Click on the Append checkbox and make sure the annotation feature class is set to the existing one, then click Convert.