|送信済み||Apr 21, 2017|
|Modified||Jul 25, 2018|
|サーバー プラットフォーム||Windows 10.0|
Collapse the filters by default when the filter widget is opened in a web application built using Web App Builder
User's Justification -
1. What is the industry?
Issue reported by Esri International Distributor
2. What is the users workflow and use case?
User has the filter widget setup for their web applications built using Web App Builder. When the filter widget is opened in the application, all of the filters are visible. User would like the option to have these filters collapsed by default.
3. What is the problem feature X is trying to solve? - Time saver? Etc...
The Filter widgets helps us to search through a lot of different layers. If these would collapse by default when opening the WebApp, it is easier to overview the different filters available.
4. What is the benefits or changes that would result from the enhancement?
The filter widget will be more user-friendly and easier to use.
5. How critical is the enhancement to your organization?
6. How do you believe this enhancement may benefit other organizations?
Other organizations will benefit as well if this widget becomes more user-friendly.
7. Any info or examples you think would be useful to pass along to the Development team.
This is an enhancement both for Portal 10.5 and ArcGIS Online 10.5