|Numéro de bogue||ENH-000108613|
|Envoyé||Oct 08, 2017|
|Modified||Jul 25, 2018|
|S’applique à||ArcGIS Online|
|Langage de programmation||N/D|
|Plateforme serveur||Windows 10.0 64 Bit|
|Plateforme client||Windows 10.0 64 Bit|
|Base de données||N/D|
|Résolu par le fournisseur|
Edit widget in Web AppBuilder does not show any message when Level 1 user edits a Hosted Feature Layer, shared with the Organization.
It is really useful when the widget shows a message that the user does not have privileges to edit the feature layer, like what Smart Editor widget do. The user might get confused if they don’t have knowledge about AGOL licensing.
Steps to Demonstrate:
1. Sign in to AGOL as a level 2 user to create an app.
2. Launch Map Viewer, add a Hosted Feature Layer which is editable and shared with organization.
3. Launch Web AppBuilder and select the Web map you created in step 2.
4. Add Edit Widget and Smart Edit widget.
5. Save the app and shared with organization.
6. Sign out from AGOL and sign in to AGOL as a level 1 user.
7. Open the app.
8. Open the Edit widget and try to edit a feature. Editing operation is not executed without any message.
9. Open the Smart Editor widget and try to edit a feature. You will get a message below.
"You are currently signed in as: 'user name'. You do not have access to this resource: https://xxxxx.arcgis.com/xxxxx/arcgis/rest/services/xxxxx/FeatureServer/0/applyEdits
User does not have the privilege to perform this operation"
It clearly notices the reason why editing is not executed to the user.
Video to demonstrate the issue: