ArcGIS Location Referencing 10.6.1 Patch 1 for Server
This Location Referencing: Roads and Highways for Server patch addresses an issue where Event Editor assigns the lock to ::AnonymousWebUser for the first edit each day if Portal for ArcGIS is set up with enterprise logins.Descripción
Esri Roads and Highways Server
- BUG-000117260 Event Editor assigns the lock to ::AnonymousWebUser for the first edit each day if Portal for ArcGIS is set up with enterprise logins.
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the files.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Note: Installing this patch will automatically restart your ArcGIS Services.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.