ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10.6.1 (Server) SOE Update
This patch resolves and issue where ArcGIS Data Reviewer services may not initialize.Descripción
Data Reviewer Server
- TFS110582: Data Reviewer map service may not initialize and returns the error message, Failed to initialize server object.
Installation Steps for ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location.
- Select and download the file:
ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server MD5 Checksum ArcGIS1061Update1DataReviewerServer.msp2208caaca3c7199ef10cbce66d3b2d4b
- Double-click the .msp to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- Log in to ArcGIS Server Manager by opening your manager URL in a web browser.
- Click Site on the top panel of the page.
- Click Extensions inside the panel on the left side of the page.
- Click the pen button to the right of the ESRI.ReviewerServer.soe extension.
- Click Browse and navigate to
ArcGISDataReviewerServer\Server10.6\Binand choose the ESRI.ReviewerServer.soe file.
- Click Save.
- Click Services on the top panel of the page.
- Restart all map services that use the Data Reviewer Server capability.
Reregister the ArcGIS Data Reviewer extension once the patch is installed
Note: If you have configured ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server in an ArcGIS for Server multi–machine deployment, repeat steps 4–13 for each machine in the site.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.