Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.5 Patch 1 (Desktop | Server)
This patch is obsolete. All fixes have been incorporated into Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.5 Patch 2 (Desktop | Server).Descripción
We recommend Mapping and Charting Solutions customers with the following solutions download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience.
- ArcGIS for Aviation
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Server
- Esri Defense Mapping
- Esri Production Mapping
Note: This patch is cumulative of all previously released Patches and Hot Fixes for Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.5.
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the Mapping and Charting file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
If Maritime Chart Service is installed continue with these steps:
- Login as a Server Manager by launching https://localhost:6443/arcgis/manager.
- Click Services.
- Stop the map service with Maritime Chart Service capabilities configured.
- Move the controlfiles folder from
\arcgisserver\directories\maritimeserver\maritimechartservice\controlfiles to a backup location.
- Copy the new controlfiles folder from
\MaritimeServer\Server \maritimechartservice to \arcgisserver\directories\maritimeserver\maritimechartservice.
- If modifications were made to the old control files, they will need to be made to the new control files. The backup control files can be used to consolidate modifications with the new control files. For example Coordinate systems and AutoCellUpdate settings.
- If the map service was configured to read S-63 encrypted datasets, copy the S-63 user-permit.txt file from the backup controlfiles folder to the new controlfiles folder.
- Delete the .senc files from
\arcgisserver\directories\maritimeserver\maritimechartservice\sencs. The .senc files must be rebuilt after upgrading. Deleting them will significantly increase creation performance.
- Repeat steps 1 through 8 for each map service with the Maritime Chart Service capabilities configured.
- Login as an administrator by launching https://localhost:6443/arcgis/admin.
- Click Uploads.
- Click Upload.
- Click Choose File and browse to the MaritimeService.soe file located in
- Click Upload to add the SOE to the site.
- Copy the Item ID for use in the Update step.
- Click Home.
- Click Services.
- Click Types.
- Click Extensions.
- Click Update and paste the Item ID.
- Click Update.
- Click Services (Navigate to Server Manager ->https://localhost:6443/arcgis/manager).
- Click the map service for which you want to enable the Maritime Chart Service.
- Click Capabilities.
- Verify that the datasetsDirectory, controlFilesDirectory, and workingDirectory properties point to the correct locations. For more information about these properties, see the 'Modifying Maritime Chart Service capabilities properties' section of Setting Maritime Chart Service properties.
- Click Save and Restart to make the Maritime Chart Service available.
- Confirm the Maritime Chart Service capabilities are working properly in the map service by verify that the .senc files in the sencs folder are current.
- Repeat steps 22 - 27 for each map service with Maritime Chart Service capabilities configured.
ArcGIS for Aviation
- TFS96908 Import Aixm45 Timesheet.TIMETABLE_ID for ILS Navaids.
- TFS97049 Channel text for Navaids is not being imported.
- TFS96912 Derived geometry records are not being imported.
- TFS96919 Ensure supported features are listed properly in Help for AIXM 51 export.
- TFS96909 Geometry not being created for Runway, Apron or TLOF.
- TFS96923 Import Aixm45 should not report errors for deleting rows from Attributed Relationship classes.
- TFS97299 Import Aixm51 ADHP.Elev_Val from fieldElevation.
- TFS97975 Import Aixm51 function is not populating DeclaredDistance table in Aeronautical Information Services (AIS).
- TFS97300 Import Aixm51 NavaidComponent.Elev_Val.
- TFS96914 Missing fields in AIXM 5.1 Import.
- TFS98440 Obstruction Analysis is not producing output attributes for new analysis using airports (18C).
- TFS98441 OIS is not producing output attributes for new surfaces in airports (18C).
- TFS98439 OIS is not populating elevation parameter using airports (18C).
- TFS98438 Profiler may not execute using data in airports (18C).
- TFS96911 Related features has a natural key issue with update message.
- TFS97825 The ImportAixm51 function is importing blank field values into ADHPThreshold.
- No updates.
- TFS98824 Allow user to specify product or alias name when running GP Export
- TFS97395 Remove 50 layer limitation on drawing.
- TFS97804 Update Search to support NOBJNM names that read right to left.
- TFS97948 Update to expand EPSG 25832 boundary.
- TFS84580 Added JOG Location Diagram to the Grid Type list in the Make Defense Grids GP
- TFS85087 Updated JOG Location Diagram to use tool generated data
- TFS91856 Updated TDS 6_1 support files to include the Carto features for TM
- TFS91858 Updated TDS 6_1 Geodatabase to include Carto features
- TFS91870 Updated TDS VST to include new Carto features
- TFS91872 Updated Topology Rules for new feature types in TDS 6.1 geodatabase
- TFS91874 Update Product library for new TDS 6.1 features
- TFS91876 Update Conversion files for TDS geodatabase to include Carto features
- TFS95231 Created tool Calculate Vertical Obstruction Elevations
- TFS95481 Updated Bridge Overrides tool and xmls to properly rotate features and include more structure and barrier features
- TFS95492 Added TDS_6_1 data model version for JOG product type
- BUG-000101297 Updated Create Bands From Raster to work with more raster types
- TFS96840 Updated TDS Building Offsets xmls for TDS_CARTO features
- TFS97123 Updated TM and MTM map templates and layer files to include IsVisible definition query for updated building offset rules
- TFS97364 Enhance Extract and Clip to remove all lines and polygons outside AOI
- TFS97598 Update Create Bands From Raster to prevent leaving a hole in bands
- TFS96009 Enhanced Create Replica tool to use new replica sync flags
- TFS96020 Updated Create Replica tool for new required parameters
- TFS94829 Add Strip Map product to POD
- TFS94831 Add Map Book product to POD
- TFS94477 Add transparency capability to Production PDF.
- TFS95950 Cannot enable Add from Product Library button on the Batch Validate dialog.
- TFS93183 Distribute Product Library: is not cleaning up lock files.
- TFS97124 Distributed Generalization: Results of Extract Partition are clipped to AOI extent eventhough a buffer distance is specified.
- TFS95744 Distributed Process Manager: Cannot choose extended property table when not connected as schema owner.
- TFS97606 Distributed Process Manager: You should not have to enable child process in order to run on designated child machines.
- TFS97843 Evaluate map workflow is broken for format tab color space.
- TFS95409 Fill Gaps: Certain enclosed gaps are not getting filled.
- TFS95411 Fill Gaps: Improve FILL BY ORDER performance.
- TFS95266 Update Tab: Add Selected and Add New are missing from the context menu.
- TFS97225 DataReviewer: Performance impacted when running checks on Changed Features Only.
- TFS97460 DataReviewer: Batch Validate should support loading batch jobs from product library.
- TFS98084 DataReviewer: Invalid Event check message is incorrect for invalid measure scenarios with a physical gap.
- TFS98451 DataReviewer: Invalid event check crash with some data configurations.
ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry
ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting
ArcGIS for Maritime: Server
Esri Defense Mapping
Desktop and Server
Esri Production Mapping
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.