Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.5 Localization Patch
This patch addresses translation issues within new features at 10.5. This patch should be installed by all users of Localized Business Analyst 10.5.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- Getting Help
Esri® announces Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.5 Localization Patch. This patch addresses translation issues within new features at 10.5. This patch should be installed by all users of Localized Business Analyst 10.5. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- BUG-000101916 Untranslated : Custom Data Setup
Description: New Custom Data Workflow Panels contain text that displays in English even if another language is set to active.
Esri Business Analyst Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file(s) for your environment to a location other than your installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-105-BA-LOC-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-105-BA-LOC-Patch.msp
|Version 10.5||Checksum (Md5)|
|Esri Business Analyst
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.