Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.3.1 Patch 8 (Desktop | Server)
This is a general cumulative maintenance patch for the Mapping and Charting Solutions including; ArcGIS for Aviation (Desktop), ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry (Desktop), ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting (Desktop), Esri Defense Mapping for (Desktop, Server), and Esri Production Mapping for (Desktop, Server). Please download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.Descripción
We recommend Mapping and Charting Solutions customers with the following solutions download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience.
- ArcGIS for Aviation
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting
- Esri Defense Mapping
- Esri Production Mapping
Notes This patch is cumulative of all previously released Patches and Hot Fixes for Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.3.1.
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the Mapping and Charting file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
| ||Checksum (Md5)|
ArcGIS for Aviation
- TFS95049 Change Reporter should report related table changes.
- TFS93008 Vertical Morse Code placement is incorrect when an asterisk is in the advanced callout.
- TFS93035 Left or Right Text alignment is incorrect if there are multiple frequencies.
- TFS94220 Annotation is not rotating correctly when in an edit session.
- TFS94224 Bahamas SUAs are not showing in the SUA Table.
- TFS94225 GTE does not draw all of the elements if exporting at a high DPI (2400)using python.
- TFS92158 Application Profile (PROF) should be EN for a ReIssue.
- BUG-000099278 The repair nautical data tool encounters .net errors while executing.
- BUG-000099296 The issue date (ISDT) for an update file (ER) appears incorrectly when viewed in 3rd party software with the edition date, and not the update date.
- BUG-000099362 May encounter an error with record version (RVER) sequence when a slave feature has been processed by the repair nautical data tool.
- BUG-000091258 Importing an AML product with French OS will result in corrupt/missing geometry.
- BUG-000091801 The Relationship Manager may make the AM UI unresponsive.
- BUG-000098810 Export of SBO update files are producing update instructions for the wrong attribute code.
- TFS92766 MTM Loose Surface Street symbol is not merging at intersections.
- TFS92767 Improve the MTM Multiple Vertical Obstruction with leader line symbol.
- TFS92804 Create tool for unpacking Defense Products to a customer directory.
- TFS93597 Convert Labels to Annotation when running a Rapid Graphic.
- TFS94284 Update Calculate MGRS tool to work on FacilitySrf.
- TFS94285 Update output format of Street Index tool.
- TFS91832 Create AOI selector custom step.
- TFS94183 Update error log function to log errors from Server.
- TFS92994 Data Reviewer: Cutbacks check cannot validate polygon features with holes
- TFS92239 Data Reviewer: Geometry on Geometry check may encounter an error message with the overlaps relation.
- TFS94000 Graphic Table Element: GTE not drawing all the elements when we are exporting at a higher DPI (2400) using python
ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting
Esri Defense Mapping
Desktop and Server
Esri Production Mapping
Desktop and Server
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.