ArcGIS for Desktop Query Layer Join for Hazus–MH® Patch
This patch fixes the software defect that occurs when opening the attribute table on a Query Layer join in ArcMap.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Installing this patch on Linux
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS for Desktop Query Layer Join for Hazus–MH® Patch. This patch addresses the software defect that occurs when opening the attribute table on a Query Feature Class joined to a Query Table in ArcMap. It deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
- BUG-000099529 - When joining a feature class to a table stored in non-geodatabases, opening the joined attribute table causes ArcMap to hang or crash.
ArcGIS 10.4 or 10.4.1 for Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1041-DT-QLJH-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1041-DT-QLJH-Patch.msp
|ArcGIS 10.4.1||Checksum (Md5)|
|ArcGIS for Desktop||ArcGIS-1041-DT-QLJH-Patch.msp||7F53E89477A52B59968BEBB2F96978F1|
|ArcGIS 10.4||Checksum (Md5)|
|ArcGIS for Desktop||ArcGIS-104-DT-QLJH-Patch.msp||558576EF5C3A7E9341A250E60A638277|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.