ArcGIS 10.4.1 for Desktop Parcel Editing General Maintenance 2 Patch
This patch addresses quality and performance issues when parcel editing with ArcGIS for Desktop.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Installing this patch on Linux
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS 10.4.1 for Desktop Parcel Editing General Maintenance 2 Patch. This patch addresses quality and performance issues when parcel editing with ArcGIS for Desktop. It deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
- BUG-000098978 - Parcel Remainder is unable to create more than one parcel when multiple parcels are selected to intersect.
- BUG-000097210 - The parcel editing Parallel Offset tool on a rotated/scaled parcel fails to extend/trim for a single line segment and/or to maintain the recorded bearing.
- BUG-000096619 - Exploding a multipart parcel with curves that share a radial point does not explode correctly for radial lines.
- BUG-000094736 - When using parcel editor to open or edit parcel(s) it should only draw the lines of the open parcel(s).
- BUG-000094561 - When using parcel editor joining a parcel point to a Control Point should associate the parcel point to the control point.
- BUG-000091817 - Unable to access an AGO feature service layer that has a GUID column in ArcMap.
ArcGIS 10.4.1 for Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1041-DT-PEGM2-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1041-DT-PEGM2-Patch.msp
|ArcGIS 10.4.1||Checksum (Md5)|
|ArcGIS for Desktop||ArcGIS-1041-DT-PEGM2-Patch.msp||C2248529825C62D9153C05DE480961E6|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.