Esri Business Analyst GP Tools for Server General Maintenance Patch
This patch addresses stability issues when executing ArcGIS Server geoprocessing services that leverage Esri Business Analyst tools.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- Getting Help
Esri® announces Esri Business Analyst GP Tools for Server General Maintenance Patch. This patch improves the stability of geoprocessing services that leverage tools from the Esri Business Analyst toolbox. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- BUG-000090404 - "ERROR 000816: The tool is not valid" periodically results from running a geoprocessing service containing one or more Business Analyst tools, with Esri Business Analyst GP Tools for Server installed.
Esri Business Analyst GP Tools for Server must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file for your environment to a location other than your installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-<Version>-BAGP-GM-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-<Version>-BA-GU-Patch.msp
|Version 10.3.1||Checksum (Md5)|
|Esri Business Analyst GP Tools for Server||ArcGIS-1031-BAGP-GM-Patch.msp||52B5571F8FEAB38DDAEA737CB4F0D80F|
|Esri Business Analyst GP Tools for Server||ArcGIS-103-BAGP-GM-Patch.msp||C9A71201EEFF04A7D1061C58D56F9CB2|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.