ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Desktop Japanese Raster GP Tool Name Patch
This patch addresses Japanese linguistic changes in Raster GP Tool Names. This updates the Japanese translation style for GP Tool Names.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Desktop Japanese Raster GP Tool Name Patch. This patch addresses Japanese Raster GP Tool Name issues caused by outdated translation. It updates the translation on the 10.3.1 user interface and web help. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
- BUG-000089835 - Adding linguistic style change to support Japanese language.
ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the ArcGIS-1031-DT-JRGTN-Patch.msp file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1031-DT-JRGTN-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1031-DT-JRGTN-Patch.msp
|ArcGIS 10.3.1||Checksum (Md5)|
|ArcGIS for Desktop||ArcGIS-1031-DT-JRGTN-Patch.msp||1548BDD64E7914C06B69AAD863D5221A|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.