ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Desktop Package Map For ArcGIS Runtime Patch
This patch resolves the issue with creating map packages supported with ArcGIS Runtime SDK. Developers using ArcGIS Runtime SDKs for .NET, Java, Qt or WPF and the LocalServer with ArcGIS for Desktop 10.3.1 need to install this patch.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Desktop Package Map For ArcGIS Runtime Patch. This patch addresses the issue where the Package Map tool is not creating map packages supported with ArcGIS Runtime SDK. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
- BUG-000088631 - The Package Map tool fails to create map packages that are supported for use in ArcGIS Runtime Software Development Kit (SDK).
ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1031-DT-PMFAR-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1031-DT-PMFAR-Patch.msp
|ArcGIS 10.3.1||Checksum (Md5)|
|ArcGIS for Desktop||ArcGIS-1031-DT-PMFAR-Patch.msp||882AFF99D6105781CE13774888429DF5|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.