Esri Maps for IBM Cognos 5.0.1 Updating Groupings Patch
This patch addresses an issue in which groupings that are created during the map designer stage are not updated to reflect new or filtered data when viewing the map.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Files Installed in this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows, Linux, Unix
- Patch Updates
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the Esri Maps for IBM Cognos 5.0.1 Updating Groupings Patch. This patch addresses issues that prevent groupings from being updated for new or filtered data. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM096217 - Esri Maps for IBM Cognos map specifications contain hardcoded symbology based on groups that are defined at the designer stage, which do not change dynamically when the data is updated or reports change based on user prompts.
Download the file to a location other than your Esri Maps for IBM Cognos location.
|Esri Maps for IBM Cognos 5.0.1||esri-maps.zip||30F02846158B8BFD5F5B14927DE4805A|
Before you start, make sure you have write access to the Esri Maps for IBM Cognos 5.0.1 install location.
The following must be completed on all EM4C Gateway machines in your configuration.
- Extract esri-maps.zip to the <EM4C install location>\webcontent\esrimap\ directory of each EM4C Gateway (merge folders and overwrite existing files as necessary).
- Clear your browser's cache.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.