ArcGIS 10.2 for (Desktop, Engine, Server) Parcel Editing General Maintenance Patch
This patch provides performance improvements when editing a parcel fabric on an enterprise geodatabase, fixes data corruption for certain edit workflows, addresses missing parcels during reconcile, and fixes incorrect behavior in the break-line tool. In addition, this patch better handles parcel edits with the data frame projection set differently from the fabric’s spatial reference.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS 10.2 (Desktop, Engine, Server) Parcel Editing General Maintenance Patch. This patch provides performance improvements when editing a parcel fabric on an enterprise geodatabase, fixes cases of data corruption when reconciling versions, and also addresses several issues encountered in workflows that involve the following scenarios: editing circular curves, creating break-points, and editing parcels with the data frame projection set differently from the fabric’s spatial reference. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM084749 - When using parcel editor \ construction \ breakline using the proportion option for the remaining distance is not proportioned correctly.
- NIM087321- When using parcel editor \ Construction \ the breakline tool on a curve greater than 180 with the proportion option checked causes bad geometry.
- NIM088234 - When certain extensions are enabled, parcel fabric edits may result in radial lines have a center point at 0,0.
- NIM090690 - Certain workflows editing parcel fabrics cause states to become unreferenced during reconcile operation resulting in lost edits.
- NIM091723 - Improve reconcile performance using a spatial filter, and address certain workflows while editing parcel fabrics that cause states to become unreferenced during reconcile operations, and that results in lost edits.
- NIM092000 - Using the Parcel Editor, joining a parcel does not work when the fabric is in a projection different from the data frame projection (yet in the same datum).
- NIM093329 - When using parcel editor to enter a new parcel or construction, allow user to enter coordinate values (absolute XY).
- NIM093568 - Parcel Workflows need to be updated to support UTF8.
- NIM094609 - Zooming out to a larger scale during an edit session causes ArcMap to crash when the Parcel Details window is open after changing the data frame projection.
System Administrators: A technical paper is available that discusses the enterprise deployment of ArcGIS 10.2 setups using Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and Group Policy, including additional system requirements, suggestions, known issues, and Microsoft Software Installation (MSI) command line parameters. Deployment in a lockdown environment is also covered. ArcGIS 10.2 Enterprise Deployment.
ArcGIS 10.2 for Desktop, Engine, or Server must be installed before you can install this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-102-<DT/E/S>-PEGM-Patch.msp to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-102-<DT/E/S>-PEGM-Patch.msp
|ArcGIS for Desktop||ArcGIS-102-DT-PEGM-Patch.msp||4ACCC948DFD072C2A8F02F5B7327FD10|
|ArcGIS for Server||ArcGIS-102-S-PEGM-Patch.msp||0A3B6A813A89E7AAC135E5C52EDA871B|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.