ArcGIS for AutoCAD 300 SP1 2010 (x64 & x86) Patch
This patch addresses an issue that may occur when attempting to Netload or use the short cut icon to launch the ArcGIS for AutoCAD plug-in application on older Versions of AutoCAD (2010, 2011, and 2012). Esri recommends that any site which is unable to load this application to install the appropriate patch.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS for AutoCAD 300 SP1 2010 (x64 & x86) patch. This patch addresses an issue with AutoCAD versions 2010, 2011 and 2012 that are unable to load the ArcGIS for AutoCAD 300 SP1 application. When attempting to load ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 300 SP1 using any method (NETLOAD from command line, .lsp file, or .scr file) it fails to load the ribbon. This patch will allow users to load the AutoCAD plug-in application on 32 bit or 64bit Operating Systems. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM091411 - When attempting to load ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 300 SP1 using any method (NETLOAD from command line, .lsp file, .scr file) within Windows 7 64 bit and AutoCAD 2011, it will not load and there are no error messages to indicate why it will not load.
ArcGIS for AutoCAD 300 SP1 2010 (x64 or x86) must be installed before you can install this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click AFA-<Version>-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\AFA-<Version>-Patch.msp
|ArcGIS for AutoCAD x86||AFA-2010x86-Patch.msp||8C071F02BFEF6402107D05BEB2166C8B|
|ArcGIS for AutoCAD x64||AFA-2010x64-Patch.msp||44601792D68E7ECD436D417C34ACC06E|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.