ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 for (Desktop, Engine, Server) Licensed Network Layer Patch
This patch is obsolete. The ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 (Desktop, Engine, Server) Licensed FGDB Network Dataset Patch has superceded it.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 for (Desktop, Engine, Server) Licensed Network Layer Patch. This patch addresses several issues with licensed network datasets. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM089803 - Click on Directions while routing with the licensed data causes a crash.
- NIM090776 - Licensed network datasets do not work properly when data licenses for large geographic areas are installed.
- NIM090869 - Performing an identify crashes with licensed compress network data.
SFLLayerUI.dll (Desktop ONLY)
System Administrators: A technical paper is available that discusses the enterprise deployment of ArcGIS 10.1 setups using Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and Group Policy, including additional system requirements, suggestions, known issues, and Microsoft Software Installation (MSI) command line parameters. Deployment in a lockdown environment is also covered. ArcGIS 10.1 Enterprise Deployment.
ArcGIS 10.1 Service Pack 1 for Desktop, Engine, Server must be installed before you can install this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-101SP1-<Product>-LNL-Patch.msp to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Patch installation, you can start the Patch installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-101SP1-<Product>-LNL-Patch.msp
|ArcGIS for Desktop||ArcGIS-101SP1-DT-LNL-Patch.msp||327B396D44BF5396ADD6BD23560EEC54|
|ArcGIS for Engine||ArcGIS-101SP1-E-LNL-Patch.msp||484EA5710E31C65C2A33014C7DA7A732|
|ArcGIS for Server||ArcGIS-101SP1-S-LNL-Patch-B.msp||783168693651AB53A3C58FAF59431CB3|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
August 2,2013 - This patch will be included in the next available Service Pack or Major Release.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.