Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 3
This patch contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes. Please download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Patch and Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this Patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Production Mapping.
Note: In addition to the issues addressed below, this patch contains all fixes in all patches released after Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5.
NIM089262 Get Local Copy of historic version in product library displays changes that were made to current version. TFS40070 Improve Dataloader performance when working with field mappings. TFS40072 Extend Production Mapping Create Replica capabilities to include managing relationship classes in a GP tool. NIM089506 Major performance degradation when opening a MXD with layers sourced to SDE and PM extension on. TFS41520 Production "Cut Features" tool removes looped line features (coincident beginning and end node).
- Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 3 requires Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the msp file:
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this QFE. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.