Business Analyst 10.1 (Canadian Edition) Desktop - Reports Editor + Performance Index patch
This patch resolves issues with creating Reports in the Fusion Editor when referencing CMACAs and generating reports in some areas where Business Analyst crashes.Descripción
- Functionality Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- Getting Help
Esri Canada announces the Business Analyst 10.1 (Canadian Edition) Desktop - Reports Editor + Performance Index Patch.
This patch resolves issues with creating Reports in the Fusion Editor when referencing CMACAs and generating reports in some areas where Business Analyst crashes.
- A fix is installed to allow for the Fusion Report Editor to correctly display supplemental fields and demographic variables for Census Metropolitan and Census Agglomeration areas (CMACAs). Prior to the fix, clients will see an empty list of variables when the option to 'Add Component' > 'Standard Geography Values' > 'CAN.CMA' is selected in Fusion Report Editor The updated files are ba_can_cma, ba_can_cma.gen and fields.xml installed to \ArcGIS\Business Analyst\Canada\Data\Demographic Data.
- A fix is installed to allow users to generate reports successfully in some areas where report generation failed. The updated files are StandardBADataCAN.bdi, StandardBADataCAN.bdi.prj and StandardBADataCAN0.bdi installed to \ArcGIS\Business Analyst\Canada\Data\Demographic Data.
Business Analyst 10.1 (Canadian Edition) Desktop and ArcGIS 10.1 Service Pack 1 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location, and that no one is using ArcGIS 10.1.
- Download the Patch to a location other than your
ArcGIS installation location, such as your Desktop.
- Double-click ESRI_BACanada-10.12012_ReportsPatch.EXE and follow the onscreen instructions.
- To verify that patch was installed properly open the Fusion Report Editor and edit a new report. In the 'Fields' tab, right click and select Add Component. Select Standard Geography Values. In the 'Standard Geographies' drop down box, select CAN.CMA. A drop down list of the Standard Geography Fields should display.
- For information regarding deploying the patch using deployment software such as SMS or Group Policy, refer to the ArcGIS Enterprise Deployment whitepaper.
Check the Resource Center periodically for the availability of additional patches or service packs.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local