ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 for Desktop Public Key Infrastructure and Integrated Windows Authentication Patch
This patch enables ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 for Desktop to communicate with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) or Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) enabled portal in an organization.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 for Desktop Public Key Infrastructure and Integrated Windows Authentication Patch. This patch enables ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 for Desktop to communicate with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) or Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) enabled portal in an organization. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM087002 - Enable ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 for Desktop to communicate with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) or Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) enabled portal in an organization.
- NIM038839 - ArcGIS Online window: when you use this window to search and are signed in to an organization, the search always returns results from all of ArcGIS Online. It should respect the organization's setting for this and accordingly either just search within the organization or default to searching with the organization and offer the option to search all of ArcGIS Online. Currently for example if you a member of an organization that doesn't allow its members to search outside of the organization's content, and you sign in via ArcMap, you can search outside of the organization's content, and there's no way to just search within the organization.
System Administrators: A technical paper is available that discusses the enterprise deployment of ArcGIS 10.1 setups using Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and Group Policy, including additional system requirements, suggestions, known issues, and Microsoft Software Installation (MSI) command line parameters. Deployment in a lockdown environment is also covered. ArcGIS 10.1 Enterprise Deployment.
ArcGIS 10.1 Service Pack 1 for Desktop must be installed before you can install this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-101SP1-DT-PKI-Patch.msp/exe to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Patch installation, you can start the Patch installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-101SP1-DT-PKI-Patch.msp/exe
|ArcGIS for Desktop||Checksum|
|Chinese (Simplified Han)||ArcGIS-101SP1-DT-PKI-Patch-Chinese.exe||8D0BD8ECBE3267517DF35EA89C2D7CB0|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, Choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.