Esri Roads and Highways 10 Service Pack 3
This Service Pack contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes. Please download and install this required Service Pack at your earliest convenience.Descripción
- Enhancements and Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack
- How to identify which Service Pack is installed
- Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this Service Pack to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Roads and Highways.
This service pack contains general maintenance fixes. We recommend all users install the update.
NOTE: This Service Pack is cumulative and contains the fixes from all previous Service Packs and Patches.
- Esri Roads and Highways Desktop 10 Service Pack 3 requires ArcGIS Desktop Service Pack 5 and Esri Roads and Highways Server 10 Service Pack 3 requires ArcGIS Server Service Pack 5, both of which you can download from here.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select the appropriate files:
Esri Roads and Highways Desktop Service Pack 3 EsriRoadsAndHighwaysDesktop10SP3.zip18 MB Esri Roads and Highways Server Service Pack 3 EsriRoadsAndHighwaysServer10SP3.zip3 MB
- Unzip the download, navigate to and double-click the setup.exe to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
Please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack.