Business Analyst 10.1 - Basic Level License Fix
This patch resolves an issue with the Business Analyst 10.1 Basic level software licensing.Descripción
- Functionality Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the Business Analyst Desktop 10.1 - Basic Level License Fix Patch.
This patch resolves issues with licensing at the Business Analyst 10.1 Basic level for both single-use and concurrent-use environments. Business Analyst Standard level licenses are not affected.
- A fix is installed to allow for proper licensing at the Business Analyst Basic license level. The updated file is BALicensing.dll installed to \ArcGIS\Desktop10.1\Business Analyst\Bin
Business Analyst 10.1 with 2011 Data must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location, and that no one is using ArcGIS 10.1.
- Download the Patch to a location other than your
ArcGIS installation location, such as your Desktop.
- Double-click Esri_BA-101-LicensingIssue-Patch.exe and follow the onscreen instructions.
- The issue is present if the Business Analyst toolbar is inactive (grayed out) when ArcGIS 10.1 and Business Analyst 10.1 software and licenses are applied. To verify the fix, install the patch and open Business Analyst or any ArcMap MXD. The Business Analyst toolbar should be active and ready for use.
- For information regarding deploying the patch using deployment software such as SMS or Group Policy, refer to the ArcGIS Enterprise Deployment whitepaper.
Check the Resource Center periodically for the availability of additional patches or service packs.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.Archivos complementarios :