ArcGIS 10.1 Data Reviewer Patch 1 for Server
This patch is obsolete. All fixes have been incorporated into ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 Data Reviewer for Server which can be accessed from ArcGIS 10.1 Service Pack 1 for (Desktop, Engine, Server).Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch
- How to identify which patch is installed
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server.
This patch contains general maintenance fixes. We recommend all users install this update.
- TFS29315 Dashboard endpoint should handle custom field called GLOBALID
- TFS29322 REST endpoint for selecting order should be changed to descending
- TFS29331 Invalid SQL statement error returned from query when a REST request for dashboard results uses a range filter that includes a date range not formatted in UTC
- TFS30662 Improve reviewer results query performance
- TFS29311 Update status message for paused batch jobs to "Disabled"
- ArcGIS 10.1 Data Reviewer for Server requires ArcGIS 10.1 for Server.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the file:
ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server ArcGIS101DataReviewerServerPatch1.msp14 MB
- Double-click the .msp to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional Service Packs and Patches.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local Esri software distributor.