ArcGIS 10.1 Data Reviewer Patch 1 for Desktop
This patch is obsolete. All fixes have been incorporated into ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 Data Reviewer for Desktop which can be accessed from ArcGIS 10.1 Service Pack 1 for (Desktop, Engine, Server).Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch
- How to identify which patch is installed
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop.
This patch contains general maintenance fixes. We recommend all users install this update.
- ArcGIS 10.1 Data Reviewer for Desktop requires ArcGIS 10.1 for Desktop.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the file:
ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop ArcGIS101DataReviewerDesktopPatch1.msp25 MB
- Double-click the .msp to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
NOTE : If running the ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop Service, please stop the service before applying this service pack. The service can then be reinstalled and started using existing configuration files. See ArcGIS Webhelp for more information.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional Service Packs and Patches.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local Esri software distributor.