ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10 Service Pack 4
This service pack is obsolete. All fixes have been incorporated into ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10 Service Pack 5.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack
- How to identify which Service Pack is installed
- Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this Service Pack to ensure the highest quality experience when working with ArcGIS Data Reviewer.
This service pack contains general maintenance fixes. We recommend all users install this update.
NOTE: This Service Pack is cumulative and contains the fixes from all previous Service Packs and Patches.
- ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10 Service Pack 4 requires ArcGISDesktop10sp4.msp.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the file:
ArcGIS Data Reviewer ArcGISDataReviewer_10SP4.zip50 MB
- Unzip the download, navigate to and double-click the setup.exe to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the setup.exe does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /i [location of service pack]\<Product>.msi
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
NOTE 1: If running the ArcGIS Data Reviewer Service, please stop the service before applying this service pack. The service can then be reinstalled and started using existing configuration files. See the webhelp for more information.
NOTE 2:If the Program Compatibility Assistant dialog appears, please click the option, "This program installed correctly".
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.