Tracking Server 10 Service Pack 4
This Service Pack is obsolete. It has been replaced with a more recent Tracking Server 10 Service Pack. We recommend that customers download and install the latest Tracking Server 10 Service Pack.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack
- Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
This Service Pack is cumulative and contains all fixes included in previous Tracking Server 10 Service Packs and Patches. Please see Issues Addressed below for information on additional issues addressed in this service pack.
We recommend that all Tracking Server 10 customers download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Tracking Server 10.
- Tracking Server Manager User Interface Enhancements - Greatly improved error logging properties interface gives administrators the ability to modify properties for different types of log files independently.
- Improved stability of connection between Tracking Server Connector Data Link and Gateway, particularly when the Gateway is running on a Virtual Machine.
- Enhancement - Tracking Simulator now able to read the same text (i.e. CSV) and XML formats that are accepted by the Generic Input Data Link.
- Enhancement - Tracking Simulator automatically adjusts for time zone of message definition when replacing timestamps in data messages.
- Defect Fix - Tracking Simulator options to replace timestamps in data messages are now working correctly.
- Tracking Server Manager user interface enhancements - Minor defects addressed when modifying tracking service history settings.
- Defect Fix - Unchecking a message definition to log in the Feature Logger Properties dialog box will no longer cause destination settings to be lost.
- Windows Configuration Change - Tracking Server Windows service now configured to start automatically.
- Enhancement - Message definition names are now able to begin with numeric characters and contain hyphens.
- Logging Change - Tracking Server and Generic Input Data Link log messages resulting from message definition not being found have been reduced to Warning level.
Tracking Server 10 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack. It is recommended to install the appropriate ArcGIS 10 Service Pack 4 (Engine or Desktop, depending on your Tracking Server installation) in addition to this service pack.
- Stop Tracking Server and close all Tracking Server programs and utilities. Stop all Windows services associated with Tracking Server (Tracking Gateway, Flex Policy Server, Silverlight Policy Server). Also, close the Tracking Server Controller in the Windows tray.
- Make sure you have write access to your Tracking Server installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the file to a location other than the installation folder:
Tracking Server Tracking Server 10 SP4 4.5 MB
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of service pack]\<Product>sp4.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- When Setup finishes, the Tracking Server Post Install dialog box will open. If you have already run the Tracking Server Post Install, there is no need to perform any post installation steps at this time.
Check the ArcGIS Resource Center periodically for the availability of additional Service Packs. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local Esri software distributor.