Tracking Server 10 Service Pack 3
This Service Pack is obsolete, with the exception of Tracking Server SDK 10 service pack 3. We recommend that customers using the Tracking Server 10 SDK download and install the Tracking Server SDK 10 Service Pack 3 at their earliest convenience. Tracking Server 10 Service Pack 3 has been replaced with a more recent Tracking Server 10 Service Pack.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack
- Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
This Service Pack is cumulative and contains all fixes included in previous Tracking Server 10 Service Packs. Please see Issues Addressed below for information on additional issues addressed in this service pack.
We recommend that all Tracking Server 10 customers download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Tracking Server 10.
- Enhancement allows Tracking Analyst to connect to Tracking Server when the list of published services (and their associated message definition information) is extremely large
- Enhanced stability of connection between Tracking Server Connector data link and the Gateway, particularly when the Gateway is running on a different machine than Tracking Server and there are interruptions in network connectivity
- Enhancement allows Feature Logger to more reliably re-establish connection to database and continue logging features after encountering interruptions in network connectivity
- Enhanced reliability of Feature Logger allows feature logging to continue, regardless of any database errors or database connection errors that are encountered
- Feature Logger crash fix - Buffer management is more stable when long periods of disconnectivity from the database lead to a large number of buffered features waiting to be logged
- Tracking Server crash fix - Creating connections to two or more gateways is more stable
- Tracking Server Manager user interface enhancement - Focus remains on Apply button in Tracking Server Connector configuration dialog box to provide more intuitive user experience
Tracking Server SDK
- Visual Studio 2008 and 2010 custom action template fix - Custom actions no longer cause action persistence issues in Tracking Server Manager when used in conjunction with other actions
Tracking Server 10 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack. It is recommended to install the appropriate ArcGIS 10 Service Pack 3 (Engine or Desktop, depending on your Tracking Server installation) in addition to this service pack.
- Stop Tracking Server and close all Tracking Server programs and utilities. Stop all Windows services associated with Tracking Server (Tracking Gateway, Flex Policy Server, Silverlight Policy Server). Also, close the Tracking Server Controller in the Windows tray.
- Make sure you have write access to your Tracking Server installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the file to a location other than the installation folder:
Tracking Server Tracking Server 10 SP3 2.5 MB
Tracking Server SDK Tracking Server SDK 10 SP3 24 KB
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of service pack]\<Product>sp3.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- When Setup finishes, the Tracking Server Post Install dialog box will open. If you have already run the Tracking Server Post Install, there is no need to perform any post installation steps at this time.
Check the ArcGIS Resource Center periodically for the availability of additional Service Packs. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local Esri software distributor.