PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Aeronautical Service Pack 2 Patch 1
Esri® is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Aeronautical Service Pack 2 Patch 1. This Patch contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes. Please download and install this required patch at your earliest convenience.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend that you download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.
- TFS6119 - Blank SDE instance will not load production database tables
- TFS6121 - Arrow heads need to be a separate graphic from bearing course number
- TFS6123 - VORTAC missed approach box symbol not appearing
- TFS6124 - One-Way Route and Bi-Directional Route Concating
- TFS6126 - Refresh Multi-Navaid Error
- TFS6129 - If more than 4 missed approach boxes are present they do not move correctly
- TFS6130 - Advanced Callout to disable TextElement with True/False
- TFS7312 - Ident Stacking not sticking
- TFS7729 - Replace 'win32window' with 'NativeWindow'
- TFS7840 - Profile View not saving to .mxd
- TFS7842 - Arc DME default font settings
- TFS11887 - Populating duplicate records for registered elements
- TFS13013 - ProcedureLeg feature class causes tool not to run
- TFS13719 - Spinning Globe/Special Use Airspace Layer
- TFS15662 - Carto Commander deleting other's cartos
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Copy the patch to a local folder.
- Navigate to the folder, double-click Aeronautical931SP2Patch1.msp and follow the installation instructions.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.Archivos complementarios :