PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack 2 Patch 2
Esri® is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack 2 Patch 2. This patch contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes. Please download and install this required patch at your earliest convenience.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
- TFS3849 Update MGCP TRD3 excel and GDB to be consistent with version released with 10 SP1
- TFS3851 MGCP Export Metadata not functioning at the 180 degree line
- TFS4860 Verify TLM style Rep Rule Cut and Fill Lines
- TFS5105 Simple buildings will not create on first click
- TFS6396 Add "VO with Leader Line" Rep Rule symbol to TLM50.style
- TFS6397 Add "VO with Leader Line" Rep Rule symbol to MGCP.style
- TFS7017 Geoname to GDB update for new schema
- TFS7018 Update 931 and 10 Geonames GDB to match new required items
- TFS7033 Geonames update command needs to be updated for new fields in GDB and table
- TFS7182 GDB Builder not assigning NULL Domains
- TFS7271 GDB 2 Geonames not functioning on Personal GDB
- TFS7289 Geonames tools (Catalog/arcmap) not working on enterprise SDE
- TFS7313 Create Replica error preventing replica creation
- TFS7323 Geonames not properly importing SHORT_FORM field
- TFS7342 Calc Metrics throws exception when number too large for integer
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the patch locally.
- Double-click the .msp to install the patch.
Note: You must have PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack 2 installed before you can install this patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.Archivos complementarios :