PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch1
This Service Pack is obsolete. PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch 2 includes all PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch 1 fixes.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
- NIM055651 Symbology: Representations : Provide a more informative error message when Calculate Visual Specification fails if field length exceeds 31 character limit for Oracle DB
- NIM060288 Elements and Layout: Dynamic Text : Dynamic text is not retaining the Korean font
- NIM062066 Editing: Production Advance Query Tool ‘Verify' button returns an error message with 'TO_CHAR' or ‘TO_DATE’ function
- NIM063213 Banding: Encounter ERROR 010067: Error in executing grid expression. Unable to initialize reclass table. Failed to execute (BandsFromRaster)
- NIM063978 Editing: Using the Edit Tool to move a vertice on a curved line with PLTS Foundation Tools extension checked on simplifies line
- NIM064016 Editing: Selecting many features from many feature classes and starting an edit session causes memory error with the PLTS Merge tool
- NIM064048 Carto: Encounter failure when running gp.CalculateVisualSpecification_mpsatlas within a script
- NIM064284 Framework: Set Data Source is failing with an error
- NIM064298 Editing: After clicking Post on the Versioning toolbar the PLTS Feature Metadata On/Off button is checked on
- NIM064418 Editing: Adding XY Event layer, adding New Group Layer, adding PLTS Editing Advanced toolbar, and starting an edit session launches PLTS Simplify Error dialog.
- TFS4451 Framework: Execute SQL query builder does not list the SHAPE.LEN field for SDE databases
- TFS1196 Update Batch Job Workspaces : Batch job returning incorrect result after changing the workspace information using "Fix Reviewer Batch Jobs" dialog
- TFS443 Symbology: Specification rules are lost when SDE PL tablespace is full
- TFS4875 Carto: crash dump analysis : Unhandled exception from AtlasDesktop.com
- TFS5809 Editing: Selecting several thousand features from a feature class and starting an edit session causes memory error with Flip Selection tool
- TFS5839 VST: Calculate VST doesn't work on unversioned feature classes at 9.3.1 SP2
- TFS6449 Data Loader: Data Loader should use default subtype values
- TFS6470 Symbology: Improve error message when extension is checked off and user tries to set VST
- TFS7511 Batch Validate: Tool bars freezes if Batch validate dialog is repeatedly opened and closed
- TFS7680 Editing: Tools and tool bar randomly freeze
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the patch locally.
- Double-click the .msp to install the patch.
Note: You must have PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 installed before you can install this patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.Archivos complementarios :