PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Nautical Solution Service Pack 2 Patch 1
Esri® is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Nautical Solution Service Pack 2 Patch 1. This Patch contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes. Please download and install this required Patch at your earliest convenience.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
- NIM062254 Relationship Manager: Unable to create a new Master/Slave relationship when an event layer is present
- NIM063294 Relationship Manager: Unable to create a C_AGGR object that includes NAVLNE when Nautical_Urgent_Settings.xml is enabled.
- TFS568 Batch Jobs: Batch Job checks have been expanded to include the following S-58 validation checks have been fully configured (1659, 1660, 1661, 1665, 1666, 1667, 1689, 1690, 1700, 1727, 1728, 1735, 1743, 1758, 1768, 1769, 1770, 1772, 1773, 1774)
- TFS6798 Product Refresher help documentation has been updated to include the verify features option.
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the patch locally.
- Double-click the .msp to install the patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.Archivos complementarios :