Task Assistant Manager 10 Service Pack 1
Esri® is pleased to announce Task Assistant Manager 10 Service Pack 1. We recommend that customers download and install this Service Pack at their earliest convenience.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack
- How to identify which Service Pack is installed
- Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers with Esri Solution products that contain Task Assistant Manager download and install this Service Pack to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Task Assistant Manager.
Task Assistant Manager 10 Service Pack 1 contains general maintenance fixes and we recommend that all users install this update.
Task Assistant Manager 10 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack.
- Make sure you have write access to your Task Assistant Manager installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the service pack to a location other than the installation folder:
Task Assistant Manager SP1 3 MB
- Double-click the msp files to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of service pack]\<Product>sp1.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.