ArcLogistics Route 3.0 SP 1
We recommend that you download and install this Service Pack at your earliest convenience. This Service Pack contains several improvements and maintenance fixes.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Identifying QFE files on your machine
- Patch Updates
- Getting Help
This update contains several improvements and maintenance fixes in ArcLogistics Route 3.0. In addition, it updates some of the components used in the software.
- CQ00158051 Default time windows not considered while importing orders
- CQ00172665 Incorporate Hot fixes 1,2 and 4:
CQ00180625 ALR freezes if zoom to selected route is used to zoom to a route which has its display turned off
CQ00180627 ALR extraction has been slowed down during topology building
CQ00180628 Assign to specific route fails for RouteIDs over 10000
- CQ00172683 Add ability to set ALR bin path to alrlex.dll
- CQ00172684 Add Multilizer 5 project
- CQ00153669 ArcLogistics Route erases comment field if over 256 characters or if in memo format
- CQ00163627 Translating the export file types leads to incorrect behavior and errors during export
- CQ00167319 Time windows that start on day 2 are not exported correctly
- CQ00173243 Should update to MapObject 2.1 sp 3
- CQ00160770 Incorrectly allows changing routed order's Day of delivery
- Under the ArcLogistics Route\bin directory
- Under the Program Files\Common Files\ESRI directory
You must have ArcLogistics Route 3.0 installed before you can install this Service Pack.
- Make sure you have administrator privileges and that no one is using ArcLogistics Route.
- Download the ArcLogistics Route 3.0 Service Pack 1 (EXE format, 2.8 MB).
- Double click the downloaded file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To check for the presence of Quick Fixes, examine the unique identification information by a (right click, properties, version tab) action under Explorer. Select 'Comments' under the 'Item name' column to see the unique identifier. The identification string for this QFE should read: ESRI ALR300-SP1 10/31/02