PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack 2
This Service Pack contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes. Please download and install this required Service Pack at your earliest convenience.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Files Installed in this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
This Service Pack contains many general performance improvements and maintenance fixes.
This Service Pack is cumulative and contains all fixes included in previous PLTS for ArcGIS Defense maintenance releases. Please see Issues Addressed below for information on additional defects addressed in this service pack.
- 60126 Land Cover Validation tool does not find gaps if they are on the cell boundary
- 55769 JOG Airspace symbols do not use Mil-Spec AP-98
- 60104 GIFDD4_GDB_To_GIFDD4_GDB.mdb references several fields with names of "RSTN_...", should be "RSTRN_..."
- 60096 SFCATR and SFCDTD are not properly imported when using the import metadata tool
- 57895 Land Cover Validation tool should ask if you want to add the populated Landcover Area Features
- 60109 GDB Builder does not put in default values or associate domains when creating a table
- 60083 Get Exception: The given key was not present in the dictionary in GDB Builder log file
- 60065 Description on for the absolute linear error is incorrect in exported XML
- 57894 Land Cover extension can result in multi-part features
- 58326 Silent install of SP1, SP1Patch1 and SP1Patch2 for PLTS 9.3.1 Defense causes Defense toolbars not to appear on list
- 47910 Need to add Vertical Datem to all Defense GDB XLS files
- 58823 MGCP Metadata Export Tool is exporting TRD 3 codelist even when exporting TRD 2 metadata
- 59367 MGCP Metadata Import should convert dates to domain values for CFPDTD and CVSPCD
- 58452 Allow for TRD2 metadata to be imported into a TRD3 workspace with the MGCP Import Metadata GP
- 59368 When inporting the SFCINC MGCP metadata field the importer should Convert it to all caps so that it's recognized by the domain
- 55034 Suppress outline does not honor Polygon feature with hole
- 59358 Subregion Feature Catalogue link is incorrect when you export TRD3 Metadata
- 59129 MGCP Metadata Export Tool is Incorrectly exporting Feature Catalog Names
- 59113 CVDATE and SVDATE are exporting incorrect default time
- 59378 When importing TRD2 metadata into TRD3 CORIGA and CMPOCA are not imported
- 59702 Verify MGCP Version 1.0 symbology in MGCP Legends (931SP1P2)
- 59631 Update the” TLM100 Grid XML Structures.doc” document to match XML
- 58250 Add EMF version of NGA Seal to TLM database elements
- 57681 Modify total width (5.0 cm) of TLM table-fed Glossary DB element (in TLM PL).
- 57979 MGCP Metadata Export XML does not contain the Subregion Scale
- 56050 Enhancement: improve the formating of the exported metadata xml
- 59086 FieldDefaultValue -32768 needs to be changed to -32767 for ZVA in GB005 and BRF in GA035
- 56724 GUI Change: Unicode check box in PLTS MGCP Geodatabase to Shape dialog replaced by three radio buttons: UTF-8, UTF-16 and None.
- 54978 Modify MGCP for TLM VST Rep Rule for Levee with Transportation.
- 56736 Correct Waterfall point Rep Rule symbol size in TLM50.style.
- 57360 Building Facility Validate
- 47938 Simple buildings tool crashing ARCMap
- 54076 GDB Builder domains are not in order
- 54056 GDB Builder need to to use true false on attributes for subtypes
- 59547 ACE_EVAL and ALE_EVAL doamins do match xsd and feature catalog
- 57893 Land Cover Extension doesn't fire on modify
- 57843 The Land Cover Extension, DA010 should cut in to DA010
- 57650 Attributes Tab in Defense Properties, Should only be able to select in one text box at a time
- 57647 Add a tip to the feature class names on the feature classes tab in the Defense Properties dialog
- 59089 Language codelist in exported MGCP metadata is incorrect
- 59116 Exported metadata is missing subregion catalogues
- 59137 Subregion lineage is not properly exported
- 59110 When exporting TRD2 metadata CORIGA and CORIGC do not output, gmd:pointOfContact is missing from the XML file
- 59364 CMAXZ and CMINZ are not exported to metdata XML
- 55948 Add virtical datum column to all xls files in Defense
This Service Pack upgrades all PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 - Defense Solution files.
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the service pack (Defense931SP2.zip) locally and then unzip it.
- Navigate to the Defense931SP2 folder, double-click the Setup.exe and follow the install instructions.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.Archivos complementarios :