CAD Client for ArcSDE 9.3 and ArcSDE 9.3.1.
ArcSDE CAD Client is an add-on application to AutoCAD or MicroStation and provides tools to store, retrieve, and edit CAD and SDE format data from an ArcSDE server. This release introduces support for ArcSDE 9.3 and ArcSDE 9.3.1.Descripción
ESRI announces CAD Client for ArcSDE 9.3 and ArcSDE 9.3.1. The release contains a complete setup for the following CAD programs:
AutoCAD Release 14
In order to install this release, one of the supported CAD programs listed above must be installed and configured.NOTE:
- If there is another version of CAD Client already installed on your computer, the installation will not proceed. You will need to remove the existing CAD Client version by using the Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel prior to installing this Service Pack.
- When installing CAD Client on a computer that has multiple CAD programs, the CAD Client install location will default to the most recently used CAD program. If necessary, you can change the CAD Client install location in the Destination Folder dialog box.
- Close all CAD programs.
- Download ArcSDECADClient931.exe (5 MB) to a location other than your CAD Client destination location.
- Double-click the setup file to start the install process. The executable
will self-extract to an ArcSDE folder that will be created in your User TEMP
directory, for example:
C:\Documents and Settings\user1234\Local Settings\Temp\ArcSDE
- When the Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Check the Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional Patches or Service Packs. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.