PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 1 Patch 1
This Patch is obsolete. It has been replaced with a more recent PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation maintenance release.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
ESRI® is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack1 Patch 1. This patch addresses issues with loading grid data, working with the PLTS Database Loader's cross reference configuration and exporting shapefiles with foreign characters. We recommend that customers download and install this patch at their earliest convenience.
- 53173 Exporting shapefiles using the PLTS exporter does not properly format text when the Unicode check box is checked on. Therefore foreign characters cannot be viewed properly in Excel.
- 53342 Updated Create Cross Reference functionality
- 53008 Upgrade Cross Reference can remove the source field data from the cross reference database for non-coverages
- 53051 Add Grid Data fails when loading to a pre-existing grid schema
- Replace ImportExportCoreCOM.dll
- Replace PLTSGDB2Shape.exe
- Replace CreateXRef.exe
- Replace GridManager.dll
- Check that you have PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 1 installed.
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the patch .msp locally.
- Double-click the .msp to install the patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.Archivos complementarios :