PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Nautical Solution Patch 1
This Patch is obsolete. It has been replaced with a more recent PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Nautical maintenance release.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
ESRI® is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Nautical Patch 1. We recommend that customers download and install this patch at their earliest convenience.
- 42935 SCAMIN tool is not updating defined features during runtime
- 42953 On import into NIS, features that fall outside of M_CSCL are getting removed
- 42289 Nautical help inconsistent with tools on toolbars.
- Replace NauticalEngineCore.dll
- Replace S57Library.dll
- Replace plts_nautical_solution.chm
- Replace enc_production_procedures.chm
- Check that the PLTS Nautical build number is 234 by clicking the Start button, pointing to Programs, pointing
to PLTS, and clicking Desktop Administrator. If the build number is not 234, you do not need to install this
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the patch .zip locally and unzip.
- Double-click the .exe to install the patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.Archivos complementarios :